SpaRitual Body Brush
Benefits of Dry Brushing
Improve skin health with the benefits of dry body brushing. Using a dry brush increases blood circulation to promote lymphatic drainage to help eliminate toxins, and stimulates the nervous system - leaving you feeling invigorated and energized.
Daily brushing helps reduce the appearance of cellulite, promotes cell renewal, and tighter and healthier skin. Our brand-new brush is created with love to cleanse and beautify the skin for your sustainable self-care practice. Leave skin with a healthy glow, and encourage a healthier mental outlook.
How to Clean Your Dry Brush:
1. Fill a bowl with water and place the dry brush in - making sure the water only covers the bristles. Do not submerge wood into the water
2. Add 3-4 drops of essential oils and a non-drying liquid soap of your choice. (Essential oils have great anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial benefits!)
3. Move dry brush around in the water for 60 seconds
4. Repeat process with water only
5. Place dry brush on a clean towel and let air dry or wrap in towel. Avoid wetting the wood on brush
We Also Recommend
Beauty For Real Liquid Lip Cream Trios with Light and Mirror
Dermablend Flawless Creator™ Lightweight Foundation, 30ml- 1.0 fl. oz.
CARGO HD Picture Perfect - Pore Refining Primer